I'm happy to announce that version 2.2.2 of our on-the-fly image manipulation library for Django has been released.
Changes Since 2.1.0
- Improved efficiency of adjusted image queries.
- Added Jinja template support.
- Added compatibility with Django 1.8 and 1.9.
- Fixed some minor image adjustment bugs.
- Fixed incorrect requirements in setup.py.
- Fixed tests for adjusting broken images so they’re compatible with all versions of Pillow.
To see the full list of changes check all the commits on GitHub.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!